This beautifully restored, large family home captures the best features of the early 1900's and elegantly embraces them with today's modern luxuries.
* 4 spacious bedrooms with built in robes plus a huge office with unique shelving.
* 3 living areas including formal lounge, formal dining, and family room.
* Cosy wood fires in both the family room and formal lounge with a heat transfer system. Ducted cooling throughout.
* As new bathroom and ensuite featuring rain shower heads, double ensuite shower and double vanity.
* Fantastic kitchen with room for another meals area, 900mm stainless steel electric oven, huge walk in pantry equipped with plenty of cupboards.
* Step outside and the delights continue with a large undercover outdoor entertaining area looking onto the lovely 9 x 4.2m ionised in-ground pool.
* Save on electricity costs with the 3.25 kw of solar panels on the roof, 5kw inverter. Net metering set up.
* Enormous powered shedding/garage/workshop areas with own switchboard.
* Town water plus a 22,000 litre water tank servicing the pool and garden.
* With no stone left un-turned, the whole house has been re-plumbed, re-wired and a new roof. Plus, all exterior walls and roof are insulated.
* Forget you're even in town on this 2023m2 block, already set up with tidy chook shed and rural outlook.
This meticulously presented home boasts all the amazing features you could want at a fraction of the price, only a 25 minutes drive to Albury.